tertia, I had needed to make a correction to make the parts come out
the same length; the correction I made in 2002 was to add a quarter note
in the Cantus part, which caused all subsequent notes to be off
the beat. I have now found a quarter note to take out of the
tenor part, which makes a lot more sense.
This is the last piece in Petrucci's Odhecaton. Petrucci
doesn't give the attribution, but there are apparently 4 other
sources that all agree that Obrecht
There's a tune in long notes, split between the tenor and altus
parts. Petrucci prints the Tenor part above the alto part, so
I've done that in the score as well. I also used old-style rests,
I did some fairly stupid things with views in mysql when I set up this site, and every so often enough people use that code at once that even though it's a fairly compact database, their searches were bringing the database server to its knees, and I would get an email from Dreamhost customer support saying they'd turned off one of the views and if I can't figure out a way to make it more efficient, I should be paying them more money for a dedicated database server.